m/f/d MUNICH – REMOTE
We live and work in the environment of BERIAS.ubuntu.
Support and acceptance are core to our business.
About BERIAS and YOUR future environment
BERIAS is a young management consultancy focusing on project management, process automation and process analysis. We serve clients of various industries and sizes and are always looking for new challenges and growth opportunities.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- You support our customers in a wide variety of projects. Business process analysis, process mapping, process optimization, process workshops and a whole lot of communication.
- BERIAS.crew gets by without internal hierarchies. We support each other, but you decide how to get there.
- Flexible working from home, in a co-working space in Munich or at the customer’s premises is standard for us.
- You get the opportunity to develop professionally and personally – in the long term.
- In addition to a fixed share, you also earn a share of your daily rate. This way you have full control over your income and can adjust your workload to your current life situation. Because freedom is essential for us.
WHAT YOU SHOULD ENJOY:
- You have a creative and solution-oriented approach to process issues with several years of experience.
- You are experienced in the use of common tools from BPMN and change management and have a practiced handling of MS Visio or similar.
- You are willing to acquire knowledge and skills of new tools such as RPA.
- You would like to actively participate in BERIAS. and work together to drive the company forward.
- Independent time management is natural for you.
- You are a strong communicator, service-oriented and can express yourself in German as well as English.
- You are comfortable with on-site customer contact.
Place: Munich – Remote
Employment: Full / part time
THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING TO YOU?
Then send us your application to hello[at]berias.comand we will get to know each other better.
Tel.: +49 8158 9163-12
Linkedin: >>Send message